Saturday, May 16, 2009

and yet another attempt...

I have attempted to blog a few times over the past 2 years and let's just say I have been less than consistent. However, it has occured to me that I NEED an outlet for just such rants, inquiries and discoveries that this Christ-follower encounters on my journey.

So, for the few who endeavor to help me chart through some of these oddly deep waters I welcome any insights, encouragment, and the occasional "what are you thinking" to be openly shared in this much appreciated "FREE" format. As for now I must go and prepare a few kind words for some awesome graduating seniors as to inspire them on their way into the vast land of collegiate wonder! Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Tim, here's a link to an easy hit counter you can add to keep track of the traffic on your blog:

    http://easy-hit-counters.com/

    Fill out the info and they will give you the code to add to the blog. You go to the layout tab on your blog and put it somewhere on the bottom. Hit me back if you want to use it but have trouble.

    ReplyDelete